I can't believe my "baby" is four years old (yesterday)! My Mom asked me if it felt like 4 years? I said yes and no.....in a way it's gone so fast....in another sense I can't remember what it's like to not be a Mom. Which made me do a lot of thinking about how wonderful it is to be a Mom, not just a Mom - but Hailey's Mom......I can't believe how much I love and adore that little girl! There are lots of days I look at her and can't believe how much she is growing and changing everyday (and getting so tall). Not one day goes by without someone commenting on how much she looks like me. Which at first was a little bit hard for me to understand - since she is so darn cute - how can she look like me??????
Here are a few things about Hailey Kaye that you may have not known.
- She LOVES the moon and has since she was old enough to talk - she thinks that it follows HER everywhere. She gets so excited when it's full and bright!!!
- Her favorite TV shows are "Max & Ruby", "Spongebob" and "ICarly".
- Her favorite foods are pickles, pizza and most fruits and vegetables. When I asked her this question she said "scrambled eggs and of course MILK"!
- Her favorite toy (as of yesterday) is her mini Etch a Sketch (the $2.99 one from the checkout at Wal-mart...go figure).
- She simply ADORES her Nana & Papa and spends lots of time with them (and they spoil her even more rotten).
- She loves to gives hugs and kisses and cuddle;
- She is awesome at the computer and plays on Nick Jr. when I'm sewing or scrapbooking.
- She loves her dolls, her Polly Pockets and her Littlest Pet Shops; she also loves to color and draw. She draws the funniest pictures.
- She goes to Preschool and LOVES her teachers - Miss Racquel and Mrs. M.











6 comments:
Awe, I love all these cute picture's of Hailey. It is all to crazy how fast the time goes. It really goes faster when they start school! Ahhhhh! We had such a fun time with yall too! Happy New Year!
Oh the pictures of Hailey are so sweet. Four years old, really is a fun stage, they come up with the craziest things to say and really find their independence. I love that she thinks the moon follows her. I want my own special moon. Happy Birthday Hailey!
She does look so much like you! And it's a good thing :) You are so stinkin cute! By the way I meant to tell you if I haven't already that I LOVED your Christmas card - you look darling in it!!! I can't believe your little girl is 4! Wow!
By the way - I lost my DT consultant thing .... can you believe it??? I think I'm ok with it to :) I just never imagined that I would quit ~ ohhh how Autism can change your life around! But I'm glad I did DT and met AWESOME friends like YOU! Lov ya! - geri
Wow, what a cutie! I can't believe she is 4!!!!!!!! Hope you are all doing well. We miss you and the great pre-school we had!
Let me try again, so your little Hailey is So cute! And your post about her was awesome. Hailey is a lucky girl to have a mom like you. I have really enjoyed chatting with you at scrap night. See you there is a few weeks right?
Post a Comment