Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter Fun!

On Friday night of Easter weekend - Papa & Nana took Hailey, Molly & Lincoln for an Easter shopping spree at Walmart! They each got an Easter basket and got to fill it with goodies of their choice! When they brought Hailey home she was so excited with all of her new treasures!

The next morning on our way to Salt Lake for our Easter fun we stopped at the Helper Easter Egg Hunt - this was my first time at an Easter egg hunt with REAL EGGS - unfortunately we got there about 30 seconds too late and we missed all of the eggs! I found one on the way back to our car - Hailey was just fine with it - in fact - she ate it as soon as we got back to the car!

Then we went to Salt Lake and had our annual Easter Egg hunt in Grandma & Grandpa's backyard - these eggs have not only candy in them but MONEY too! Even the adults get to participate - and as usual - Papa Pete hides them so good that we spend hours searching for them! It was a fun (but cold) weekend! The kids get Easter baskets and toss eggs!

It was a fun filled weekend for all of us!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo I love it all. I am so glad you posted new. I had so much fun hanging out with you this weekend. We need to get together really soon.

PS I forgot to ask you if you had a good time or if you like to just go shop better?

Jonie said...

Lisa,
I found your blog. It was nice to see a picture of Hailey again. I can't believe how big she is. She is beautiful.

I had fun with you guys this past weekend.
Jonie