Wow....how time flies! I've had several people remind me that I haven't posted to my blog for awhile - and they're right!
These cute pictures were taken at my nephew Lincoln's 6th Birthday Party at the Wave Pool last month (March 8th). Hailey was so excited to go to the party - all week she kept telling me that she was going to his party and she hung her swimsuit on the back of the door and kept showing it to me! After her fear of the pool last year - I wasn't sure how much she was going to actually enjoy it. After her Dad went out with her - she had a blast. She really enjoyed playing with her cousin Kasia too!
It's hard to believe little Lincoln is already 6! He is such a handsome little boy with such a sweet personality. And right now he is Hailey's FAVORITE "friend"! She talks about him all of the time. I can't get her to call her cousins "cousins" - to her they are ll her friends!



0 comments:
Post a Comment