Saturday, February 23, 2008

She put something over her head!!!


Ever since Hailey had her eye surgery in December she hasn't liked putting anything over her head - especially a sweatshirt. My boss Carrie gave me this adorable John Deere sweatshirt and Darren has really been wanting Hailey to wear it - but she refused to put things over her head. Well - on Monday she finally let me put this on her. She went to Mt. Pleasant overnight with her Dad to stay with Grandma Karma & Papa Pete. I got to stay home and scrapbook all day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still love that sweat shirt and I am on the hunt for a few for my girls...so cute!!!

BEC said...

Lisa, I finally checked you blog. I love it. Hailey looks so cute with her sweat shirt on!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I tagged you on my blog!!! Check it out!

Kim said...

Too cute! I didn't know about the surgery, but it sounds like she's recovering nicely. Such a cute girl!

Kristi Lindsey said...

Hi Lisa!
This is just too cute! You are one busy momma! Hailey is adorable! Doing something you love as a hobby and making money--- Priceless!!!
Love ya,
Kristi