Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My First Post




Hard to belive that it's taken me this long to create a blog.....but thanks to my friend Lynae I decided it was time to join the world of blogging.....so here goes!
This cute picture was taken yesterday at our "Joy" Preschool. It was at my house and as you can see - we had a fun Valentines party. There are 5 kids - 4 boys and Hailey! She is absolutely LOVING it! I always said I wanted to be a teacher - now I get to be one every 3 weeks! Hailey was so cute yesterday - I asked her what her favorite thing about school was and she pointed to me and said "you being the teacher!" She's growing up too darn fast!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...see she loves you being her teacher too, not just taking care of her. You guys are best buddies, that is the fun thing about just having one, you can give her all of your attention...how could she not love you?