Saturday, May 10, 2008

New addition to the family.......







What did you think I meant? You know I'm getting to old to mean that!!!! For those of you who know my heartbreaking "giving the cat away" story from a couple of weeks ago....you'll appreciate the fact that we now have 6 new animals in our house!!!! My husband - who is a city boy until 3 years ago - and wants to be farm boy at heart - finally got something for his big yard - and Hailey was pretty excited! So excited that the morning after we got them I woke up later than normal and panicked a bit because Hailey hadn't come in to wake us up. When I went downstairs - she was asleep next to the chicks with her Dora blanket. Of course I didn't have the camera with me or that would have been a priceless pictures of her with her asleep with her face pressed up against the tote the chicks were in.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken's??? Yahoo...we will have to come and visit them...My girls would think that is great. and by the way you are not to old yet lady...I love ya