My Mom is my best friend. Anyone who knows me knows that she has always been my best friend. Now that I am a mother I appreciate her even more. She is the best grandma (Nana) in the world to my daughter Hailey. She takes such good care of her and with me working part time Hailey spends a lot of time with her Nana - whom she loves dearly. My Mom is always teaching her new things - just like she did me. She has instilled in Hailey a love of reading - just like she did me. Even when Mom is hurting and you know she's in pain - she never shows it or complains about it. I don't know what I would do without my Mom. I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in our daily lives that we forget to thank our Mom's for all they do - for all of the little things they do as well. I guess that's why I am thankful we have Mother's Day once a year - to make us stop and be thankful for these things. My Mom is truly a gift to me and my family! Thanks Mom for being you!
These pictures were taken last weekend when we had an "early" mothers day celebration with my Mom, Steve and my brother Bill & his family. We had a fun day together - eating lunch, watching the Jazz game and playing a the Dino-mine Park (Good job Nana! - as Hailey said when my Mom was swinging). WE LOVE YOU NANA!!!!!



2 comments:
Ohhhh, I love Randy, she is seriously one of the sweetest women I have ever met. Happy mothers day to you too Lisa!!!
Lisa,
I keep checking for an update, you must be busy!
Post a Comment