Tuesday, November 11, 2008

.....The rest of the Halloween activities (and more)!

More Halloween fun included......a Preschool party the CEU Carnival


....making cupcakes with Nana....













A quick day trip to Salt Lake to visit cousins Molly, Lincoln and Ruby in costume....











Trick or Treating with Mom, Dad, Nana & Papa in Mom's old neighborhood....












And a great finish to a long Halloween week....a beautiful Sunday playing in the leaves with Dad. I was inside sewing and looked out the window to see Dad making a big leaf pile for Hailey. She played in that pile of leaves for over an hour - she was having so much fun and was so happy! Pure Bliss! Thanks for making Halloween so much fun Hailey!!!

7 comments:

Mandi said...

I love the pictures of Hailey in the leaves! She looks so grown up. Halloween at our house this year was also a big hit.

Jonie said...

I too love the leaf pictures she looks so happy.

Anonymous said...

#1 Who new CEU had a carnival?...how fun!
#2 Love the cup cakes...your mom is so cute!
#3 Hailey looks so darling in her tempting turqoise (sp)hat and Jacket...and what a fun dad to pile up the leaves for her...and what a great mom for catching a priceless moment!
#4 Thanks for all the nice things you said about me on my blog...you are the best! So glad we are BFF!

Crisanne said...

Lisa! I love the Halloween pictures, and those bags... oh my! We need to get together and you need to teach me how to be such a wonderful domestic goddess! Love ya! Crisanne

Sandi said...

Wow what a fun Halloween! Thanks for keeping up the blog, love seeing what you are all up too.
Love you and miss you.
Aunt Sandi

Bohn Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those Leafy Pictures! Those need to be blown up and hung on a wall! The blue hat and jacket - so dang cute!

Miss ya - Hope everything is going good!

Skelley Family said...

I just posted more on Halloween, and it's almost Thanksgiving...too cute of picture's and I always love picture's in the leaves...I missed that somehow...anyway...love your blog!