Okay....before I begin with the Halloween festivities I have to say that my computer finally went out and I had a REALLY LONG 8 days without a computer before I got my new one! I thought somebody had cut off my right arm - not only no Ebay, no paying bills, no checking my account balances - but worst of all - NO BLOGGING! Only you fellow bloggers will understand this addiction!!! So now I am trying to catch up - not only on posting - but reading others that I have missed out on.
I guess the good news is that it gave me more time to spend on my newest sewing obsession....Halloween bags. I made these for some co-workers. They are a lot of fun - but more time consuming than I thought....especially since I am just learning!
I just love FEET JAMMIES...we bought these new ones at the store and she couldn't wait to put them on....so she was in her jammies at 4:00!! Oh well - at least she was comfortable (and warm).
Last Saturday we went to the Halloween Spooktacular event on Main Street in Price with Nana & Papa (Dad was in Mount Pleasant). We weren't really sure what we thought of the whole thing - but Hailey had fun. She liked wearing her costume and when she had about 10 pieces of candy she kept looking in her bag and saying "I have tons and tons of candy!" 
Tonight we had a family night of carving pumpkins! Hailey was so excited and had so much fun. She dug out the stuff and then drew faces on her little pumpkin. After they were finished and we put the candle in and turned the lights off she was so cute dancing around. She didn't want us to turn the lights back on. We finally did and finished the night off with banana splits....yum!




We can't wait to for more fun Halloween activities in the next couple of days!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Halloween Fun.....So Far!!
Posted by love2scrap88 at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Lisa, those bags are so dang cute. I need to learn how to sew, there are so many things that you can make. Don't you just love when they get so excited about halloween. I think Brenden will be so let down when it is finally over. Glad to see ya back in the blogging world.
I love it all...I too love footed Jamies...so fun and warm. Also it was so fun seeing you guys at the spooktacular...I love randomly running into you guys. Love love love the bags...so cute and I can't wait to get your hands on some for me...ha ha ha! Hope to see you soon!
Oh my goodness we miss you guys so much!!! Preschool just isn't the same at all without you! Cute blog! Cute picts too!
I missed you! I started sewing, untill I realized I was WAY more stressed and it was a lot more expensive than just buying whatever it was I was making. So I QUIT! Did you get the tree up? Glad your back to blogging, I think I would go through seriouse withdrawls if my computer went down.
Dang! I'm sorry you were without a computer!!! knock on wood- I hope that doesn't happen to me!!! I would loose everything! I guess I should back up pictures & things!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bags!!! We should get together and sew! My new obsession is aprons - go figure :)
Hope you had an AWESOME HALLOWEEN!
Lisa! Those bags are so cute. I think I was actually in Price during that fun Spooktacular that everyone is referring to, but it was all work and no play:( Anyway, it sounds like you had a good time.
PS (I did complete the tag you did too long ago to mention, but I didn't comment that I did it. Anyway, thanks, it was fun:)
SUPER cute kiddo! That is so sweet that she was so excited about the pumpkin carving, and the 10 pieces of candy was lots and lots, how funny! I LOVED those halloween bags, too! Just from this post, it looks like you could sell at least a few of them!
Lisa-
Super cute bags. I love tham and thought about sewing some this year, but I was working on aprons and christams pajama bottoms! I am on a total sewing kick these days too. I wish we could have a sewing night! It is so silly that I haven't been keeping in touch with you. I have always just loved you. I will call you and get your email so I can invite you to our blog. I miss you! We sold our house, hopefully! We should sign in December. I need you address so I can send you a Christams card. I'll call you.
Love,
Angie
I can't believe how much you and Hailey look like twins....too cute...She is getting so big and looking older...too weird...anyhow, love your blog and love the bags...wow...lots of work!
Post a Comment