We finally got to go to Salt Lake on Friday and meet my newest neice Ruby Kay! She is my only brothers newest little baby girl!! She is named after my grandma on my Mom's side - whose name was Ruby Dooley Hills.
She was born on Monday, October 6th & it was a long week waiting to meet her! She is just beautiful. I can't believe how tiny she is. I know every mother says it - but I can't believe Hailey was ever that small!
There aren't any pictures of Hailey meeting her newest cousin because on the way up there her nose started running and she said her throat was sore so we dropped her & Daddy off at her Grandma and Grandpa's house in West Jordan and just me, my Mom and Steve went and spent the afternoon with them. Hailey was really sad!!!
Molly & Lincoln came home from school and we got to see them for a little while too! Molly is now 9 and Lincoln is 6! They just love their new baby sister!



3 comments:
She is adorable...how sweet...and who made that adorable rag quilt she is snuggled in? Wink Wink!!! I bet Hailey was sad! She is a doll!
Ruby is beautiful... Did everything go okay with the delivery?
Billy's family is just gorgeouse!! Molly is so grown up and beautiful, and that baby is a doll. Tell your mom she looks exactly the same, young and beautiful aunt Randi. Congratulations aunty Lisa!
Post a Comment