This morning the wind was blowing like crazy......Hailey & I were hanging out in the scrapbook room when Daddy came in and said "look out the window - do you see something wrong in the front yard?" I looked out the window (the blinds were already open) and couldn't believe what I saw. I guess the wind really was blowing hard. Good thing it didn't fall over the other way or we would be TRAPPED with no way to get out since the bridge to the left of the downed tree is the only bridge over the canal. A day at home with nowhere to go sounds good to me (scrapbooking, sewing, playing on the computer) but DARREN would go crazy. I guess he has a lot of work to do to cut up that tree! He said he's going to wait until it's not so windy!!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is crazy...but I can believe it. It was so windy I was worried our house was going to blow away...the true test if it was well built...we made it!!! Glad you were not trapped!
I agree that it is a perfect day to scrapbook. Ten pages down and still going....
Hope the wind calms down for you all.
The wind was crazy, glad it fell the way it did. I wished I didn't get anxiety about having all my scrapping stuff out then maybe I might actually do it. I have been trying a little digital scrapping because seriously I do get anxiety about getting everything out! I know I am crazy!
Holy Cow! That was a crazy day! I love your chicken picture! And your new niece Ruby is a complete doll!
Post a Comment