We LOVE going camping - we always go to Miller Flat where we (and Darren's family) have property. We bring the trailers up and then leave them there all summer so we can go up anytime we want! This weekend was our "family reunion" so everyone was up there! Hailey had SO much fun with all of her cousins playing and getting dirty. She loved sleeping in the trailer in her Princess sleeping bag. She won't ride on the 4wheeler this year because she says it's "too loud" (funny girl). Look at this dirty face - I think it says it all!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oooo - no need to send a link. Your comment leaves the link :) so I had to peek!!! I LOVE that you have a BLOG! Your little girl is so cute! I love dirty faces - that means they had lots of goo ol fashion fun - not sitting in front of a tv. LOVE IT! And I love that she is wearing a DT shirt!!! I can't believe how big she is!!! I miss ya! Lov ya!!! geri
Lisa, so fun!!! I didn't know you guys had property up there...that is pretty cool...can I invite myself to come sometime?
Post a Comment