Monday, August 25, 2008

Meet the Teacher Day at Preschool

Today Hailey went to her new Preschool (At Creekview Elementary) to check out the school and meet her new teachers - Miss Racquel and Miss Gwen. She was so excited to go.

She was a little shy at first and then warmed up and did really good on her "testing"! She even told Miss Raquel that she knew how to go on the potty (which she doesn't yet). I think it's because we've been telling her she can't go to school until she knows how! What a little story teller! She is going to have so much fun next week when it starts. Mom's not sure what she thinks about her baby growing up and going to school. But it's going to be so good for her to play with other kids!

I love you Hailey Kaye!!!

4 comments:

Bohn Family said...

Ok so now I found you - and I have left tons of comments all over your blog - sorry :) I can't help myself! It is so super fun to see your cute girl! She is so big! She isn't the little baby I remember. She is like a little mini verison of you - does she have any of her daddy in her? She looks just like you - I love it! Let me know if you are ever in town - I would love to get together and I am guessing I won't be in price because well I have never been to price - I guess I should come see that place one day. (sorry for long comments) lov ya - geri

Anonymous said...

So fun!!! I am so excited for her. I think she will love preschool so much! WE did Whitley's little openhouse today too...should be a great year! Love ya friend...hey are you sure you are not going to scrapbook expo with us?

Jonie said...

Hailey is getting so big. I love that she is a story teller. Hope to see you at the Expo coming up!

Allison said...

Great pictures and awesome "stories"! HaHaHa - Jacob went to preschool there with Miss Gwen & Miss Racquel. They are great and he loved it!