Monday, August 25, 2008

My 20 Year High School Reunion - Class of 88

After planning and working our tails off for about 10 months.....my class reunion weekend finally arrived. All of the hard work was worth it - it turned out awesome! I can't believe after all that I managed to only get 2 pictures! I really hate admitting how old I am - but I guess now you can do the math and figure it out!!!!



This it the group picture that we had taken that night . The Satruday night social was held at the Carbon County Event Center at the Fairgrounds - which was a really nice place. We had our Friday night family picnic at the DinoMine Adventure park.

Here's to the next 10 years! Go Carbon Dinos!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. you are not that old!
2. I love the Dino on your tags (yes I did blow up the picture so I could see)
3. I am glad that your class reunion is over for the mere fact that I have hope that we might see eachother more often.
4. Job well done...it looks like things turned out awesome.