I can't believe that my little baby girl is now in Preschool. We've both been so excited for this day to come - and after a rough couple of weeks - the day had finally come for her to have her "first" day - and even though it was a week later than planned - it turned out great!
I was so worried about how she would do being left - I had all these images of her holding on to my leg and crying "don't leave me." Are you kidding me - she went right to Miss Racquel (who by the way - is AWESOME!!) - hung up her jacket and when I said goodbye to her she said "bye" and was just fine. Now Mom on the other hand cried all the way down the hall as she was leaving the school. I've left her with her grandparents and even with Kristin - but I've never left her at SCHOOL! I'm such a boob!
Her preschool is at Creekview Elementary - which is where she will go to school from K-6th Grade as well.
Hailey is so excited to be going to school with Noah! He is her Daddy's cousin Colts little boy. Noah's Mom Kristin is who we did the Joy school with and is a preschool teacher herself. Hailey just LOVES Kristin - and Noah and Wyatt too! Wyatt started Kindergarten this year! We are so lucky to have her cousins/friends live so close and go to school together.
These are all of her clothes laid out on the bed the night before. Luckily she doesn't really care what she wears - so Mom still gets to pick out her clothes. I'm sure that will change soon enough! (Thanks for the idea to take a picture Geri!!)
My friend Lynae is good at these kinds of lists - and as a list maker this should be right up my alley - so here goes my first attempt....
5 Things I Love About my Hailey!
1. Her shyness and complete innocence!
2. That she tells me at least 20 times a day that she loves me!!!
3. Her hugs and kisses - she is SO affectionate!
4. The way she shakes her hands in front of her when she's excited about something!
5. The way she says "westerday" and always makes me laugh!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
"First" Day of Preschool......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She is a little mini verison of you! Holy smokes - she has a lot of hair! Cute girl!
What a little cutie...I totally love her little hula Gymboree outfit...what a sweet heart...she was totally fine to have you just go, she is getting so big! And you are not a boob...just an awesome mom...Thanks for mentioning me in your post, that was sweet...I don't know if I really am that great but you are always so nice to me...I am glad you are my friend...I miss you!
Post a Comment