Hailey wasn't sure what she thought of them cutting her cast off...especially when she saw the LOUD tool that they were going to use.....I had to cover her ears while they cut it off.... She wanted a black cast...but this time Mom talked her into a pink one....and she was really happy once they put the new one on. She made me take a picture of the tool so she could show her Dad!!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so happy you got in touch. I LOVE blogging and I LOVE looking at others even more. Your Hailey is a doll, she looks just like you did! I am excited to be part of your families life and that you can share mine too.
I love your new header...did you take that picture...how cool! I think you should try and sell it to David Hinkins. He he!
Cute new cast...what did the old one have on it?
Post a Comment