I was tagged...
1o years ago I...
1o years ago I...

..Actually paid money for a Glamour Shot!!!!
1- Moved out of the apartment I shared with my best friend Heidi into my own 1 bedroom apartment in Salt Lake. Turned 28....

Back row: Steve, my Mom & Becca (SIL)
Front Row: Jesse (Boyfriend at the time), me and Heidi
My 28th Birthday at Bill & Becca's house in Sandy
2 - Drove my new "dream" car through a flooded road and seized the engine in it and didn't have a car for almost 2 months (It was a Green Mazda 626LX with a sun roof , a 10-disc changer in the trunk and the "gold trim package")

3- Hung out with my friends and bowled on a singles bowling league
4- Worked full time as the Returned Checks Accounting manager for Smith's Food & Drug
5- Started working part time at Eagle in Sandy, UT and met my future husband Darren
5 things on my "to do" list today...
1-Take Hailey to Preschool
2-Pick up Hailey's new "big girl" twin bed (so she can stop sleeping with us!)
3-Finish snipping the 3 rag quilts I have sewn
4-Finish my laundry
5- Update my blog!
5 Snacks that I enjoy...
1-Diet Coke (Yes - I'm addicted too Geri!)
2-Licorice
3-Hot fudge sundaes from McDonalds
4-Cinnamon Bears
5-Rice pudding
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1-Pay off all of my bills
2-Buy a new car
3-Put away money for Hailey's college
4-Donate to charity
5-Remodel and redecorate my house
5 places I have lived...
1-Price, UT
2-Ogden, UT
3- Salt Lake, South Salt Lake, Midvale, Taylorsville, (I moved 7 times while in the Salt Lake area before I met Darren and moved to West Jordan)
4-West Jordan, UT
5-Price, UT (again)
5 jobs I have had...
1-Pizza Deli (dishwasher)
2-Smith's (bakery, checker, service booth assistant manager)
3-Center for Financial Planning (Certified para-planner)
4-Smith's Corporate Office - (Accounts receivable & Accounting Manager)
5-Mountain America Credit Union (Payroll and HR Benefit Coordinater)
I tag...Dani, Joni, Allison, Lynae, & Kim
Rules:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.



4 comments:
Cute Lisa...rice pudding? is that good? I still can't believe that you lived in 7 different places in Salt lake including Taylorsville...and all these years later we a best friends...how funny! I loved reading about you, and I am also so excited you are coming next thursday!
Ok Lisa, I did it! I had a hard time remembering a whole 10 years ago and I need old pictures, I'm going to work on that. Good luck getting Hailey to sleep in her own bed, it's only been a few short months that we have been sleeping alone, and we still end up with one in our bed. (At least it's just one!)And our youngest is 8, I wish I could say he was the only one we had to kick out.
Hey Lisa hope you don't mind I noticed your link from the moms club comments so I thought I would take a peak. Good luck with getting Hailey in her own bed. Brenden slept in our room on an air mattress for a year before Nicholas was born, then once Nicholas came I had to do the tuff love thing, now he doesn't even give me an ounce of trouble. Love your glamor shots! How is Hailey liking school?
Mandi
www.tysonbryner.com/weblog/
Isn't it crazy our kiddos are old enough to go to school. I haven't been going because by the time I run back on forth to Helper for school Mon-Wed, I look forward to Thurs to not have to run and Nicholas naps during that time but I will probably start going again once Winter is here and I am stir crazy.
Post a Comment